“The Offshore 76′ “Argonauta” is a study in detail and maintenance. Her owner has spared no expense in keeping her in “new”, if not better then new condition over her years of cruising. No area is left unattended or kept in less then beautiful condition. Maintained by a meticulous full time captain with an open checkbook. I’d say it would be nearly impossible to find a better cruising yacht in her size in better condition. The vessel is sold fully outfitted and ready for immediate cruising.”
Just a few of the impressive list of equipment.
- At-Rest stabilization
- 150,000BTU Marine Air and heat
- 25KW High output AC/Heat on the Flybridge and Engine room
- Fully enclosed flybridge.
- ASEA-AC12 power converter system with PH control (50hz or 60hz input) Europe ready.
- FCI 1800 GPD watermaker with quiet pump, ultraviolet light and carbon filters (new membranes 2017)
- $25,000 in spare parts cataloged on main computer
- Extensive SnapOn tool collection
- Upgraded LED lighting with Vimar switches
- Extensive medical kits including Defibrillator and Oxygen unit
- Owned by a transferable LLC in good standing.
- KVH HD 7 Sat TV
- Dockmaster wireless Remote for engines and both thrusters
- Furuno CH250 Telescoping sonar
- Flir night vision
- The list goes on and on……